Skip to content
English Conversation Questions on Arguing About Politics
- Do you often argue about politics?
- Do you think arguing about politics makes some sense?
- Are there a lot of arguments about politics in your country?
- What are the typical political issues people often argue about in your country?
- Do you think your country is divided, talking about politics?
- Do you think social media helped to divide people in your country?
- Do you think some groups of people have such different lives so they just can’t understand the other side so their arguments don’t make much sense?
- Do you think all people argue about politics?
- Do you think different political views could even alienate family members?
- Do you think people should not take politics seriously and just get on?
Other English Conversation Questions on Arguing and Arguments