Skip to content
English Conversation Questions on Family Arguments
- What are the typical reasons in a family to argue about?
- Do siblings argue a lot?
- What are the typical reasons for siblings to argue?
- Do parents argue a lot? Why?
- Do grandparents and parents argue a lot? Why?
- Do parents and children argue a lot?
- What do parents and children usually argue about?
- Are there a lot of quarrels between parents and children about school?
- Which serious arguments can there be in a family to argue about?
- Do you know any families where problems were dragged to the court?
- Which advice would you give to family members to avoid arguing?
Other English Conversation Questions on Arguing and Arguments