Skip to content
English Conversation Questions on Crime and Your Experience
- What do you think is the worst crime somebody could commit?
- Have you ever been a victim of a crime?
- Have you ever seen anyone stealing something?
- Have you ever been robbed or mugged?
- Have you ever had your house burgled?
- Have you ever done something illegal you feel ashamed about?
- Do you know any gangs or gangsters?
- When was the last time you went to the police?
- What do you think of people who drink and then have problems with the police?
- Do you think the amount of crime has changed over time?
- What criminal activity was typical when you were younger, comparing to nowadays?
- Do you think it’s better to own a gun to protect yourself from criminals?
- Do you think there can be a situation when it’s better to break the law? If so, when?
- Which crimes have you heard of in the news or on TV recently?
- Do you think having a lover is a crime?
More ESL Conversation Questions on Crime