Skip to content
English Conversation Questions on Drug Dealing and Taking Drugs
- Do you think using drugs is a serious problem in society in general?
- Do you consider people who take drugs and not sell them criminals?
- Do you think selling drugs is a serious problem?
- Do you think all drugs should be illegal, including those calles “soft drugs”?
- What is the difference between soft and hard drugs in your opinion?
- Do you like the idea of marihuana legalization?
- Would you consider legalizing “hard drugs”? Why? / Why not?
- Do you think everybody knows a drug dealer who can get anything they want?
- If you wanted to get some drugs, would you know how to do it?
- How do you think is selling drugs related to criminal activity?
- Do you think the narcotics market will change in future?
- Do you think drug dealing is the most common crime?
- Do you know anything about selling drugs on the dark web?
- Do you think your country has problems with drug criminality?
More ESL Conversation Questions on Crime