Skip to content
English Conversation Questions on Punishing Crimes
- What are the typical punishments for criminals?
- Do you think punishments should be strict or people should give second chances?
- Which criminals do you think should not be given a second chance?
- What do you think is the optimal punishment for someone who stole some chocolate in a shop?
- How would you punish someone for stealing a car?
- Which punishment would you suggest for someone who murdered?
- Do you think public service like cleaning streets etc. is a good type of punishment for a crime?
- Do you think punishing adults and young people should be the same or there should be a difference?
- Do you think the criminal law is good in your country or would you change it somehow?
- What do you think of the capital punishment (death penalty)?
- Do you think the capital punishment is the right tool to reduce criminality?
- What do you think of the idea of public executions?
- What do you think of physical punishment?
More ESL Conversation Questions on Crime