Skip to content
English Conversation Questions on Giving Advice to Problems with My Body, Illnesses, Injuries
- I think I’ve been eating too many sweets recently and I am getting fat. What should I do to lose some weight?
- I don’t think I am too thin but they say I am anorexic. What should I do?
- I want to be healthier. What should I do?
- As I am getting older I am losing my hair which makes me feel like losing my dignity. What should I do?
- I really hate the shape of my nose. Can I do something with it?
- I hate my breast. Do you think I should get plastic surgery?
- I suffer from headaches. What should I do?
- I have a runny nose. It’s irritating. What should I do?
- I think I am cold or maybe I have a flu. I don’t know. What should I do to recover?
- It’s my stomach – I might be sick. I think I have eaten too much fatty food – a bad habit of mine. What should I do?
- I fainted yesterday. Do you think it’s a serious problem? Should I go to the doctor?
- I can’t sleep at night. What should I do?
- I just cut myself badly. It’s bleeding. What should I do?
- I fell from the stairs and my knee hurts. Should I see my doctor?
More English Conversation Questions on Advice