Skip to content
English Conversation Questions on Developing Habits
- Do you think people are born with their habits?
- When is the optimal time for children to learn good habits?
- Do you think parents play a big role in teaching their children good or bad habits?
- Do you think politicians are responsible for some of the bad habits people have?
- Do you think teachers play a big role in teaching their students good habits?
- Do you think people quickly change their habits in a new community?
- If you think of a friend who started to have a bad habit, how did it start?
- Do people often learn a new habit?
- Do you think all the habits or most of them are learned when you are a child?
- Do you think good habits can play a big role in reaching happiness in life?
More ESL Conversation Questions on Habits