Skip to content
English Conversation Questions on Reading challenges and goals
- What are your reading goals for the year?
- Do you think setting reading challenges is a good way to motivate oneself to read more?
- Have you ever participated in a reading challenge? How did it go?
- Do you believe that setting reading goals can be helpful or harmful to one’s enjoyment of reading?
- What are some common reading challenges that people participate in?
- Do you think there are any negative consequences to setting reading goals or participating in reading challenges?
- How do you go about setting reading goals or choosing which reading challenges to participate in?
- Do you think reading challenges or goals are more helpful for certain types of readers (e.g. recreational vs. serious readers)?
- What do you think are the benefits of participating in reading challenges or setting reading goals?
- Do you think there are any limitations to reading challenges or goals?
- Have you ever struggled to meet a reading goal or complete a reading challenge? How did you handle it?
- Do you think it’s important to be flexible with reading goals and challenges, or do you believe in sticking to them no matter what?
- What are some strategies you use to stay motivated and on track with your reading goals or challenges?
- Do you think reading challenges or goals are more effective when done alone or with a group of people?
- What advice do you have for someone who is considering participating in a reading challenge or setting reading goals?
More English Conversation Questions on Books and Reading