Skip to content
English Conversation Questions on Child safety and injury prevention
- What are some common injuries that children can sustain, and how can they be prevented?
- What are some tips for keeping children safe in and around the home?
- How can parents ensure their child’s safety while they are outside playing?
- What are some safety measures that should be taken when a child is using a bicycle or scooter?
- What are some safety precautions parents should take when their child is using the Internet or social media?
- What should parents do in case of an emergency, such as a child choking or suffering from a severe injury?
- How can parents teach children about stranger danger and personal safety?
- What are some of the most important things parents should consider when choosing a car seat for their child?
- How can parents make sure their child’s school and/or daycare is following proper safety guidelines?
- What are some safety tips for traveling with children, whether by car, plane, or train?
- What are some resources that parents can turn to for more information about child safety and injury prevention?
More English Conversation Questions on Children