Skip to content
English Conversation Questions on Diseases and me
- What are some common diseases that affect people in your community?
- Have you or someone close to you ever been diagnosed with a serious illness? How did it impact your life?
- What steps do you take to prevent the spread of infectious diseases?
- How has your perception of diseases changed over time?
- Do you think enough is being done to raise awareness about rare diseases?
- What role does technology play in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases?
- What are some misconceptions or myths about certain diseases that you would like to dispel?
- Do you believe that enough resources are allocated to research and development of treatments for diseases?
- How do you think the COVID-19 pandemic has changed the way we view and approach diseases?
- What are some preventive measures you personally take to maintain good health and prevent diseases?
- What improvements do you think can be made in the healthcare system to better address diseases?
More English Conversation Topics on Diseases