Skip to content
English Conversation Questions on Sex education in schools
- Do you believe that sex education should be taught in schools? Why or why not?
- How do you think sex education in schools can positively impact students?
- What do you think should be included in a comprehensive sex education curriculum?
- Do you think that parents should have the right to opt their children out of sex education classes? Why or why not?
- What role do you think teachers should play in teaching sex education?
- How do you think cultural and religious beliefs should be taken into account when designing a sex education curriculum?
- Do you think that sex education should be mandatory in schools? Why or why not?
- What are some common arguments against teaching sex education in schools? How do you respond to these arguments?
- Do you think that the timing of when sex education is taught is important? If so, at what age do you think it should be introduced?
- How do you think sex education in schools can address and prevent issues such as unwanted pregnancies and sexually transmitted infections?
- What do you think are some challenges in implementing a sex education program in schools, and how can these be overcome?
More English Conversation Questions on Education