Skip to content
English Conversation Questions on English for science and technology
- What is the importance of studying English for science and technology?
- How does learning English for science and technology differ from general English language study?
- What are some common challenges that students face when studying English for science and technology?
- What resources are available to help students improve their English language skills in a science and technology context?
- How does proficiency in English for science and technology benefit scientists and technologists in their careers?
- Are there any controversies surrounding the use of English as the primary language for scientific communication?
- How does the use of English as a lingua franca in science and technology impact diversity and inclusivity in these fields?
- What efforts are being made to promote the use of other languages in scientific communication?
- Do you think it is necessary for scientists and technologists to be proficient in English in order to be successful in their careers? Why or why not?
- What role do translation and interpretation services play in facilitating communication between speakers of different languages in the field of science and technology?
- Do you think it is important for scientists and technologists to be able to communicate effectively with the general public, and if so, how can English language study for science and technology help with this?
More English Conversation Questions on English Study