Skip to content
English Conversation Questions on Robots and automation
- What are the potential benefits and drawbacks of increasing automation in various industries?
- How might the increased use of robots and automation affect employment and job markets?
- What ethical considerations should be taken into account when developing and using robots and automation?
- What are some examples of industries that are already heavily reliant on automation and robots?
- How do you think the widespread use of robots and automation could impact society as a whole?
- How might the advancement of robotics and automation technology change the way we live and work in the future?
- What role do you think humans will play in the future as robots and automation become more prevalent?
- What measures can be taken to ensure that the deployment and use of robots and automation is fair and equitable?
- How might robots and automation be used to address societal challenges such as aging populations and labor shortages?
- What are some potential risks or dangers associated with the increased use of robots and automation?
- Do you think the development and deployment of robots and automation is ultimately a positive or negative development for humanity? Why?
More English Conversation Questions on Future