Skip to content
English Conversation Questions on Gene therapy
- What is gene therapy and how does it work?
- What are some potential benefits of gene therapy?
- What are the risks and limitations of gene therapy?
- How has gene therapy been used to treat medical conditions in the past?
- What are some ongoing clinical trials for gene therapy?
- How do researchers and medical professionals determine if a patient is a good candidate for gene therapy?
- What ethical concerns have been raised about gene therapy?
- How do the costs of gene therapy compare to other medical treatments?
- What are some potential long-term side effects of gene therapy?
- How is gene therapy regulated in different countries?
- How do societal and cultural factors influence the acceptance and use of gene therapy?
More English Conversation Questions on Genetics