Skip to content
English Conversation Questions on Problems with My Boyfriend or Girlfriend
- My wife/husband never helps me with cleaning. What should I do?
- My girlfriend/boyfriend is on the phone all the time. It’s terrible. What should I do?
- I think my boyfriend is seeing someone else. What should I do?
- I am feeling bad because I think I am in love with someone else. What should I do?
- My best friend is breaking up and he/she is sad. How could I help him/her?
- My girlfriend expects me to entertain her all the time. I want to be with her but it’s so irritating. What should I do?
- My partner complains about me in public, in front of my friends. It makes my blood boil. What should I do?
- My boyfriend is playing games on the computer all the time. What should I do?
- My partner doesn’t care about himself/herself. How could I help it?
- My partner doesn’t like my friends. What should I do?
- My boyfriend/girlfriend doesn’t get along with my family. What should I do to fix it?
- There is too much arguing between me any my partner? How should I make it better?
More English Conversation Questions on Advice