Skip to content
English Conversation Questions on You and Your Habits
- Do you have any bad habits?
- Which of your bad habits do you think is the worst one? Why?
- Do you have any bad habits that you do only when no one can see it?
- Do you have any bad habits that you know about and you still do them sometimes and then feel ashamed?
- What is a good habit everybody should have, no discussion?
- Do you think you have good study habits or rather not?
- How did you develop your good habits?
- How did you develop your bad habits?
- Is there a good habit you would like to have but it’s hard to get there?
- Have you ever got ridden of a bad habit you’d had for a long time?
- Do you have any habits that you do periodically, like once a day, once a week, once a year, etc.?
- Are there any people around you who argue with you about your habits?
More ESL Conversation Questions on Habits