Skip to content
English Conversation Questions on Cleaning and household chores
- What are some common cleaning and household chores that you do regularly?
- Do you have any tips or tricks for making household chores more efficient?
- Do you enjoy doing cleaning and household chores, or do you see them as a necessary evil?
- How do you decide which tasks to tackle first when cleaning your home?
- Do you have a set schedule for completing your cleaning and household chores, or do you do them on an as-needed basis?
- What are some cleaning supplies that you consider essential for keeping your home in order?
- Do you prefer to do your cleaning and household chores alone, or do you enlist the help of others (family, friends, hired professionals)?
- Do you find that certain tasks, such as laundry or dishes, are more challenging to stay on top of than others?
- Do you have any strategies for keeping your home clean and organized on a daily basis?
- What are some ways that you make cleaning and household chores more enjoyable or rewarding for yourself?
- Do you have any goals related to cleaning and household chores, such as wanting to become more organized or to reduce your use of harmful chemicals?
More English Conversation Questions on Home