Skip to content
English Conversation Questions on Prostitution and HIV/AIDS
- What is the relationship between prostitution and the spread of HIV/AIDS?
- What are the common misconceptions about HIV transmission in the context of prostitution?
- What are some of the challenges faced by female sex workers in accessing HIV prevention services?
- How do laws and policies around prostitution affect the spread of HIV/AIDS?
- What role do stigma and discrimination play in the relationship between prostitution and HIV/AIDS?
- What strategies have been effective in reducing HIV transmission among female sex workers?
- What impact has the use of condom promotion had on reducing the spread of HIV among sex workers?
- What are some of the challenges in providing support and care to sex workers living with HIV/AIDS?
- How has the COVID-19 pandemic affected the lives and work of sex workers and their access to HIV prevention and care services?
- What role can the public health community play in addressing the intersection of prostitution and HIV/AIDS?
- What steps can be taken to reduce the spread of HIV among sex workers and support their health and well-being?
More English Conversation Questions on Prostitution