Skip to content
English Conversation Questions on Safe sex practices
- What does safe sex mean to you?
- What steps do you take to protect yourself from sexually transmitted infections?
- How important do you think it is to use protection during sexual activities?
- Have you ever had to have a conversation with a partner about using protection?
- What kind of protection do you prefer to use?
- Do you have any concerns about the effectiveness of certain types of protection?
- What is your opinion on pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) for HIV prevention?
- How do you think sex education can help promote safe sex practices?
- What do you think is the responsibility of both partners when it comes to safe sex?
- Have you ever been in a situation where you didn’t practice safe sex? What did you learn from that experience?
- What resources do you recommend for people who want to learn more about safe sex practices?
More English Conversation Questions on Sex