Skip to content
English Conversation Questions on Stereotypes of different socio-economic groups
- What are some common stereotypes about people from lower socio-economic groups?
- Do you think these stereotypes are accurate or inaccurate? Why?
- What impact do these stereotypes have on individuals from lower socio-economic groups?
- What are some common stereotypes about people from upper socio-economic groups?
- How do these stereotypes impact individuals from upper socio-economic groups?
- What are some examples of how socio-economic status affects people’s opportunities and experiences?
- Why do you think these stereotypes persist despite evidence to the contrary?
- What can be done to challenge and break down these stereotypes?
- How do stereotypes based on socio-economic status intersect with other forms of prejudice, such as race and gender?
- What role does media play in perpetuating stereotypes about different socio-economic groups?
- How can we promote understanding and empathy between people from different socio-economic backgrounds?
More English Conversation Questions on Stereotypes