Skip to content
English Conversation Questions on What is Violence?
- How would you define violence in your own words?
- What are some common forms of physical violence?
- Can you provide examples of non-physical forms of violence?
- Do you think violence is always intentional, or can it occur unintentionally as well?
- How does societal or cultural context influence our understanding of violence?
- Are there any situations where violence may be justified? Why or why not?
- What are some long-term effects of experiencing or witnessing violence?
- How does violence impact different aspects of society, such as families, communities, or nations?
- What role does education play in preventing violence?
- Do you believe violence can be eradicated completely from society? Why or why not?
- What are some alternative ways to address conflicts or issues that often lead to violence?
More English Conversation Topics on Violence