Skip to content
English Conversation Questions on Wedding ceremony traditions
- What are the most common wedding ceremony traditions worldwide?
- What is the significance of the exchanging of rings in a wedding ceremony?
- How have wedding ceremony traditions changed over time?
- Can couples choose to have a wedding ceremony without any traditional elements?
- What is the purpose of having a unity ceremony (e.g. sand ceremony, candle ceremony)?
- Why is the father-daughter dance a popular tradition at weddings?
- What is the significance of the “something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue” tradition?
- How have wedding ceremony traditions evolved to include LGBTQ+ couples?
- What are some cultural or religious wedding ceremony traditions that are unique to certain countries or communities?
- Why is the throwing of the bouquet an important wedding ceremony tradition?
- What is the significance of the kiss at the end of the wedding ceremony?
More English Conversation Questions on Weddings