Skip to content
English Conversation Questions on Before You Say Yes
- Why is it important to think carefully before saying “yes” to something?
- What are some key considerations you take into account before saying “yes” to a request or opportunity?
- Do you have a personal checklist or decision-making process that you follow when deciding whether to say “yes” or “no”? Describe it.
- Have there been times when you said “yes” impulsively and regretted it later? What did you learn from those experiences?
- How do you prioritize your commitments and responsibilities before making a decision to say “yes”?
- Do you seek advice from others or gather information before saying “yes” to something? Explain your approach.
- Are there certain types of requests or opportunities where you tend to say “yes” more readily? Why?
- What are some red flags or warning signs that make you hesitate or decline a request even if you initially considered saying “yes”?
- How do you communicate your decision when saying “no” after initially considering saying “yes”?
- Can you share an example of a situation where you made a conscious decision to say “no” instead of “yes” and it turned out to be the right choice for you? What happened?
- In what ways do you think saying “no” can be empowering or beneficial?
More English Conversation Topics on Yes