Skip to content
English Conversation Questions on Skin care routines
- What is your daily skin care routine?
- Do you believe that certain skin care products are overhyped and not worth the money?
- Have you ever had a bad reaction to a skin care product?
- What ingredients do you look for when selecting skin care products?
- Do you think that natural or organic skin care products are superior to non-natural products?
- Have you ever tried a DIY skin care recipe? How did it work for you?
- Do you think that there is a difference between men’s and women’s skin care products?
- Do you think that skin care routines should be customized based on skin type (oily, dry, combination, etc.)?
- Do you think that expensive skin care products are necessarily better than affordable ones?
- Do you think that skin care routines should change as we age?
- Have you ever received a skin care treatment (e.g. facial, chemical peel) at a salon or spa?
- Do you think that certain skin care practices, like using facial rollers or jade stones, are gimmicky?
- Do you think that it’s important to use skin care products with sunscreen to protect against UV rays?
- Do you think that skin care routines should be different for people with different skin tones?
- Do you think that social media influencers and celebrities have too much influence on the skin care industry?
More English Conversation Questions on Beauty