Skip to content
English Conversation Questions on Obsessive-compulsive disorder
- What is obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)?
- How is OCD diagnosed?
- What are some common symptoms of OCD?
- What causes OCD?
- How is OCD treated?
- Is OCD a lifelong condition?
- Can OCD be cured?
- How does OCD affect a person’s daily life?
- Can OCD co-occur with other mental health conditions?
- What are some common misconceptions about OCD?
- How can friends and family support someone with OCD?
- What role do genetics play in the development of OCD?
- How does culture impact the way OCD is viewed and treated?
- What research is being done to better understand and treat OCD?
- What resources are available for people with OCD and their loved ones?
More English Conversation Questions on Behaviour