Skip to content
English Conversation Questions on Sexual health and contraception
- What are the most common methods of contraception?
- Do you think it is important for people to use contraception? Why or why not?
- How effective are different methods of contraception at preventing unintended pregnancies?
- What are the potential side effects of different methods of contraception?
- How can people access contraception, and is it affordable for everyone?
- What are the different types of sexually transmitted infections (STIs), and how can they be prevented?
- Do you think it is important for people to get tested for STIs regularly? Why or why not?
- What are the symptoms of common STIs, and how are they treated?
- How can people protect themselves from STIs during sexual activity?
- What is the effectiveness of condoms in preventing STIs and unintended pregnancies?
- What are the potential consequences of not using contraception or not practicing safe sex?
- Do you think sex education should be taught in schools? Why or why not?
- What are some cultural or societal attitudes towards sexual health and contraception that you think are problematic?
- How can people have open and honest conversations about sexual health with their partners?
- What resources are available for people to learn more about sexual health and contraception?
More English Conversation Questions on Body