Skip to content
English Conversation Questions on My opinion on Buddhism
- What do you know or understand about Buddhism?
- Do you practice Buddhism or have any personal connections to it?
- What aspects of Buddhism do you find most appealing or interesting?
- Do you think Buddhism has had a significant influence on the world?
- What are some common misconceptions or stereotypes about Buddhism that you’ve encountered?
- Have you read any books or studied Buddhism in any capacity?
- Do you think Buddhism aligns with your personal beliefs or values?
- How do you view the role of meditation and mindfulness in Buddhism?
- Are there any Buddhist teachings or principles that you find challenging or difficult to grasp?
- Do you think Buddhism has any relevance or applicability in modern society?
- Are there any Buddhist temples or sacred sites you would like to visit?
More English Conversation Topics on Buddhism