Skip to content
English Conversation Questions on My opinion on the European Union
- What is your general perception of the European Union (EU)?
- Do you think the EU has been successful in achieving its goals? Why or why not?
- What are some benefits and challenges of being a member of the EU?
- How do you think the EU has influenced the economy and trade within its member countries?
- What are your thoughts on the EU’s approach to migration and immigration?
- Do you believe that the EU should have more or less centralized decision-making power? Why?
- What impact do you think Brexit has had on the EU and its future?
- What role do you think the EU should play in addressing global issues, such as climate change or international conflicts?
- How can the EU improve its relationship with its citizens and increase public engagement?
- Do you think the EU should expand its membership to include more countries? Why or why not?
- What are some misconceptions or myths you have heard about the EU that you would like to address?
More English Conversation Topics on European Union