Skip to content
English Conversation Questions on Excitement and thrill
- What do you consider to be the most exciting or thrilling experience you have ever had?
- Do you seek out exciting or thrilling activities, or do you prefer more low-key experiences?
- How do you think society views the pursuit of excitement and thrill?
- Do you think there is a difference between healthy and unhealthy forms of excitement and thrill-seeking? If so, how do you differentiate between the two?
- What do you think motivates people to seek out exciting and thrilling experiences?
- Do you think it is possible to feel excitement and thrill without engaging in risky or dangerous activities?
- Do you think it is ever appropriate to put oneself in harm’s way in the pursuit of excitement and thrill? Why or why not?
- Do you think there are certain demographics (e.g., age, gender, cultural background) that are more likely to seek out exciting and thrilling experiences? If so, why do you think this is the case?
- How do you think technology and social media have impacted the way people experience and share excitement and thrill?
- Do you think there is a limit to the amount of excitement and thrill one can handle? If so, how do you determine this limit?
- What advice would you give to someone looking to have more exciting and thrilling experiences in their life?
More English Conversation Questions on Feelings