Skip to content
English Conversation Questions on First aid: Burn Treatment
- What’s the first thing to do when someone gets burned?
- How do you differentiate between first-degree, second-degree, and third-degree burns?
- What’s the recommended way to cool down a burn?
- Should you pop a blister that forms after a burn?
- What type of ointments or creams can be used on minor burns?
- How do you properly cover a burn to prevent infection?
- When should you seek medical attention for a burn?
- Can you explain the “Rule of Nines” in relation to assessing burn severity?
- What’s the best way to relieve pain from a burn injury?
- Are there any special considerations when treating chemical burns?
- Could you discuss the potential complications of improperly treated burns?
More English Conversation Topics on First Aid