Skip to content
English Conversation Questions on Happiness and giving back
- Do you believe that happiness comes from within, or is it largely influenced by external circumstances?
- Do you think it is possible to be happy and fulfilled without giving back to others in some way?
- What motivates you to give back to your community or to others in need?
- Do you believe that helping others brings happiness to both the giver and the receiver?
- What role do you think social status, wealth, or material possessions play in happiness?
- Have you ever experienced firsthand the benefits of giving back to others?
- Do you think that people have a responsibility to give back to their community or to those in need? Why or why not?
- Do you think it is more fulfilling to give back to others through volunteering or through financial donations? Why?
- Do you believe that governments have a role in promoting happiness and well-being within their citizens? If so, how do you think they should go about doing this?
- What are your thoughts on the idea that “happiness is a choice”?
- Do you think it is possible to be both happy and unhappy at the same time? Why or why not?
More English Conversation Questions on Happiness