Skip to content
English Conversation Questions on Happiness and gratitude
- Do you believe that happiness is a choice or a result of external circumstances?
- What do you think is the most important factor in leading a happy life?
- Do you think that people have a set happiness quotient, or can they increase their happiness over time?
- Do you think that expressing gratitude leads to increased happiness? Why or why not?
- What is your definition of happiness?
- Do you think that material possessions contribute to happiness? Why or why not?
- Do you think that cultural and societal expectations have an effect on what people consider to be happiness?
- Do you believe that happiness and success are the same thing, or are they separate concepts?
- In your opinion, is it possible to be unhappy and grateful at the same time? Why or why not?
- Do you think that mental health and happiness are connected? If so, how?
- Do you think that people can be happy without being grateful? Why or why not?
More English Conversation Questions on Happiness