Skip to content
English Conversation Questions on Avoiding harmful substances
- What are some common harmful substances that people should avoid?
- What are the short-term and long-term effects of using these substances?
- What are some strategies for avoiding harmful substances?
- What are some warning signs that someone may be using harmful substances?
- What are some resources available for individuals who want to quit using harmful substances?
- What are some steps that friends and family can take to help a loved one avoid harmful substances?
- How can one identify and avoid situations that may lead to substance use?
- How can one distinguish between “recreational” use and addiction?
- What are some common misconceptions about harmful substances?
- What are some ways to cope with cravings and triggers related to harmful substances?
- How can society as a whole work to reduce the harm caused by harmful substances?
More English Conversation Questions on Healthy Lifestyle