Skip to content
English Conversation Questions on Political views and activism
- How do you think teenagers today view politics compared to previous generations?
- In your opinion, what are the main political issues that concern teenagers today?
- Do you think that teenagers are more or less politically active than they used to be?
- How do you think social media has influenced teenagers’ political views and activism?
- Do you believe that teenagers should be more involved in political activism and why?
- What steps do you think teenagers can take to make their political views heard and make a difference?
- What role do you think parents and educators should play in shaping the political views of teenagers?
- Do you think that teenagers are more likely to be politically active if they feel their voices are being heard and valued?
- In your opinion, are there any challenges that teenagers face when it comes to political activism?
- What do you think are the biggest misconceptions people have about teenagers and their political views?
- Do you think that teenagers can bring about significant change through political activism and why?
More English Conversation Questions on Teenagers