Skip to content
English Conversation Questions on Abortion and health care
- What are some of the main arguments for and against abortion?
- Do you think that abortion should be legal in all circumstances or only in certain cases? Why?
- What role do you think the government should play in regulating abortion?
- How do cultural and religious beliefs influence people’s views on abortion?
- Do you think that abortion is a form of healthcare? Why or why not?
- What are some of the potential physical and emotional effects of abortion on women?
- What resources and support are available for women considering abortion?
- Do you think that all healthcare providers should be required to offer abortion services? Why or why not?
- What impact do you think the availability of abortion has on society as a whole?
- Do you think that financial or logistical barriers should prevent someone from accessing abortion services? Why or why not?
- Do you think that abortion is more of a moral issue or a practical issue? Why?
- What do you think the long-term consequences of abortion are for the individual and for society?
- How do different countries approach the issue of abortion?
- What are some of the potential consequences of criminalizing abortion?
- Do you think that men should have a say in whether or not a woman gets an abortion? Why or why not?