Skip to content
English Conversation Questions on Abortion and religion
- What is the official stance on abortion within your religion?
- Do you believe that a fetus has the same moral value as a newborn or an adult human being?
- What factors do you consider when deciding whether or not abortion is morally justifiable?
- Do you believe that a woman has the right to choose to have an abortion, or do you believe that it should be restricted by law?
- How do you believe that religious teachings on abortion align with or differ from scientific understandings of fetal development?
- Do you believe that a woman should be required to seek counseling or other forms of support before having an abortion?
- Do you believe that a woman should be required to notify her partner or obtain their consent before having an abortion?
- Do you believe that abortion should be legal in all circumstances, or only in certain cases such as rape, incest, or to protect the life or health of the woman?
- Do you believe that abortion is a sin? If so, do you believe that it is a forgivable sin?
- Do you believe that doctors and other medical professionals who perform abortions should face legal consequences?
- Do you believe that abortion clinics and other providers of abortion services should be required to meet certain standards or regulations?
- Do you believe that abortion services should be funded by public money or should they be funded solely by private organizations or individuals?
- Do you believe that women who have abortions should be stigmatized or ostracized by their communities or by society at large?
- Do you believe that abortion is a right that should be protected by law, or do you believe that it is a moral wrong that should be legally restricted or prohibited?
- Do you believe that there are circumstances in which abortion is the most ethical or moral choice, or do you believe that it is always wrong?
More English Conversation Questions on Abortion