Skip to content
English Conversation Questions on Abortion rights
- What is your personal stance on abortion rights?
- Do you believe that a woman has the right to choose whether or not to have an abortion?
- What do you believe should be the legal status of abortion? Should it be legal in all cases, some cases, or illegal in all cases?
- Do you believe that abortion is a moral issue? If so, why?
- Do you think that a woman’s access to abortion should be influenced by her financial status or geographic location?
- Do you believe that men have a role in the abortion debate? If so, what should that role be?
- What do you think the government’s role should be in regulating abortion?
- Do you believe that abortion should be allowed in cases of rape or incest? Why or why not?
- Do you think that a woman’s right to abortion should be balanced with the rights of the unborn fetus? If so, how do you think this balance should be struck?
- Do you believe that religion should play a role in the abortion debate? If so, how?
- What do you think the consequences would be if abortion were illegal?
- Do you believe that access to abortion is a matter of reproductive justice? Why or why not?
- Do you think that abortion should be treated as a healthcare issue or a moral issue? Why?
- Do you believe that the availability of abortion affects population growth or demographics? If so, how?
- What impact do you think the current political climate has on the abortion rights debate?