Skip to content
English Conversation Questions on Arguing About Climate change and environmentalism
- What evidence do you have to support your position on climate change and environmentalism?
- Do you think that climate change is a natural occurrence, or do you believe that human activities are primarily responsible for it?
- What impact do you think climate change is having on the environment?
- Do you believe that we should take drastic action to reduce our carbon emissions, or do you think that the economic costs of doing so would be too high?
- How do you think climate change will affect future generations?
- What role do you think individual actions, such as reducing energy consumption or using public transportation, can play in addressing climate change?
- Do you think that governments should be responsible for addressing climate change, or do you believe that it is the responsibility of individuals and businesses?
- Do you think that climate change is an important issue that requires immediate attention, or do you believe that there are more pressing issues that should take priority?
- What steps do you think we should take as a society to address climate change and protect the environment?
- Do you believe that climate change is a hoax or a conspiracy, or do you accept the overwhelming scientific evidence supporting its existence?
- Do you think that addressing climate change will require significant changes to our way of life, or do you believe that we can address the issue without making significant changes?
- Do you think that climate change will lead to more natural disasters, such as hurricanes, floods, and wildfires?
- Do you believe that we should invest in renewable energy sources, such as solar and wind power, to reduce our reliance on fossil fuels and combat climate change?
- Do you think that climate change will have a significant impact on global food production and security?
- What do you think are the biggest challenges in addressing climate change and protecting the environment?
Other English Conversation Questions on Arguing and Arguments