Skip to content
English Conversation Questions on Arguing About Foreign relations and diplomacy
- What is your stance on the use of military force in foreign relations?
- Do you believe diplomacy is always the best approach to resolving conflicts with other countries?
- What are some examples of successful diplomacy in international relations?
- How do cultural differences play a role in the effectiveness of diplomacy?
- Should economic sanctions be used as a tool in foreign relations?
- In what situations is it appropriate to use diplomacy, and when is it necessary to take a harder stance?
- Do you think the United Nations is an effective tool for promoting diplomacy and resolving international conflicts?
- How do power imbalances between countries affect the ability to successfully use diplomacy?
- What role do international treaties and agreements play in foreign relations and diplomacy?
- Do you think it is possible for countries with a history of conflict to establish a diplomatic relationship?
- How can trust be built between countries in order to facilitate successful diplomacy?
- What are some challenges that can arise during diplomatic negotiations between countries?
- Do you think it is possible for countries to prioritize diplomacy over their own national interests?
- How do public opinion and domestic politics influence a country’s foreign relations and diplomacy efforts?
- In your opinion, what is the most important factor in successful foreign relations and diplomacy?
Other English Conversation Questions on Arguing and Arguments