Skip to content
English Conversation Questions on Do You Argue? And Why?
- Do you ever argue?
- What are the reasons for you to start arguing?
- What makes your blood boil?
- How often do you argue?
- Do you argue every day or is it rather something special for you?
- Do you think you argue too much?
- Do you rather avoid arguments when it’s possible?
- Do you easily get along with people who want to argue with you?
- Do you usually raise your voice when you argue?
- Do you sometimes end up crying when you argue?
- Do you have any special gestures when you are arguing?
- What is the difference between arguing and debating?
- What do you think of people who like to argue?
- Do you think it is better not to argue even if you think you are right?
- Do you easily make peace after you have exchanged your opinions with somebody?
Other English Conversation Questions on Arguing and Arguments