Skip to content
English Conversation Questions on Listening to music
- What do you think is the main purpose of music?
- Do you believe that music can have a powerful influence on society?
- What are some examples of music that has sparked controversy or been banned in the past?
- Do you think censorship of music is necessary in some cases? Why or why not?
- Do you believe that all music should be accessible to everyone, or do you think some music should be restricted based on age or content?
- Do you think that music should be held to the same standards of appropriateness as other forms of media, such as film or television?
- Do you think that lyrics in music should be scrutinized for their message and potential impact on listeners?
- What are your thoughts on the use of explicit language in music? Is it necessary or acceptable in certain genres or contexts?
- Do you believe that artists have a responsibility to use their platform to address social or political issues through their music?
- What are your thoughts on the use of cultural appropriation in music? Is it ever acceptable, or is it always wrong?
- Do you think that music has the power to bring people together, or can it also be used to divide and polarize?
More English Conversation Questions on Free Time and Hobbies