Skip to content
English Conversation Questions on Travel and adventure
- What do you think is the most important aspect of travel and adventure?
- Do you believe that traveling and exploring new places has the potential to broaden one’s horizons and perspectives on the world?
- What are the potential negative impacts of tourism on local communities and environments? How can these be mitigated?
- How do you feel about the trend of “overtourism” in certain popular destinations?
- What are your thoughts on the ethics of adventure sports, such as bungee jumping or skydiving?
- Do you believe that everyone should have the opportunity to travel and experience new cultures, or do you think that travel is a privilege reserved for a select few?
- How do you think the travel industry should respond to the challenges posed by climate change?
- Do you believe that travelers have a responsibility to respect local customs and traditions when visiting a new place?
- What role do you think social media plays in shaping people’s perceptions and expectations of travel and adventure?
- How do you think the COVID-19 pandemic has changed the way people think about and approach travel and adventure?
- Do you believe that it is possible to have a meaningful and authentic travel and adventure experience while still adhering to safety and health guidelines?
More English Conversation Questions on Free Time and Hobbies