Skip to content
English Conversation Questions on Gift budgeting and spending
- How much money do you typically allocate for gifts each year?
- Do you prefer to spend more on a few special gifts or spread the money out over many small gifts?
- Do you think it is important to stick to a budget when shopping for gifts?
- What factors do you consider when deciding how much to spend on a gift?
- Do you think it is appropriate to regift items that you have received as gifts?
- What do you do when you receive a gift that you do not like or cannot use?
- Do you think it is appropriate to discuss gift budgets with the people you exchange gifts with?
- Have you ever given a homemade or handmade gift? If so, how was it received?
- Do you think it is more meaningful to give a gift that was carefully chosen or a gift that was more expensive?
- Have you ever returned a gift that you received? If so, why?
- Do you think it is acceptable to re-gift a gift that you received, or do you think it is always better to give a gift that you picked out specifically for the recipient?
More English Conversation Questions on Gifts