Skip to content
English Conversation Questions on Gift registry for weddings and showers
- What are your thoughts on gift registries for weddings and showers?
- Do you think it’s appropriate for couples to create a gift registry for their wedding or shower?
- What do you think are the pros and cons of having a gift registry?
- What are some alternative gift ideas for couples who don’t want a gift registry?
- Have you ever attended a wedding or shower where the couple did not have a gift registry? If so, how did you decide what to give as a gift?
- Do you think it’s okay for guests to deviate from the gift registry and give a different gift? Why or why not?
- In your opinion, what is the best way for couples to communicate their gift registry to their guests?
- Do you think it’s okay for couples to include expensive items on their gift registry?
- What do you think are some potential drawbacks to having a gift registry?
- Do you think it’s appropriate for couples to create a gift registry for their second or third wedding? Why or why not?
- What are your thoughts on couples who request cash gifts instead of physical gifts?
More English Conversation Questions on Gifts