Skip to content
English Conversation Questions on Gun control laws
- What is your stance on gun control laws?
- Do you believe that stricter gun control laws would reduce gun violence in the United States?
- What is the current state of gun control laws in the United States?
- Do you believe that the Second Amendment protects an individual’s right to own any type of firearm?
- What measures do you think should be taken to prevent mass shootings?
- Do you believe that gun control laws disproportionately affect minority communities?
- What is your opinion on the use of “red flag” laws to remove firearms from individuals who may pose a threat to themselves or others?
- Do you think that gun control laws should be decided on a federal level or left up to the states?
- What role do you think mental illness plays in gun violence and how should it be addressed in gun control legislation?
- Do you believe that gun ownership makes a person safer?
- What do you think can be done to address the illegal circulation of firearms?
More English Conversation Questions on Guns