Skip to content
English Conversation Questions on Music: Music and You
- Is music important for you or you could live without it?
- What is your favourite music?
- Which music style is your favourite?
- Which music bands or singers do you often like listening to?
- How often do you listen to music?
- What are the best places for you to listen to music?
- Do you like listening to music alone or with other people, or both?
- Does music make you feel relaxed?
- Which music do you prefer: energetic and fast or slow and relaxing? Or a totally different combination?
- Is there any music you just can’t stand?
- Is it a bad habit to listen to your favourite music loud?
More ESL Conversation Questions on Music