Skip to content
English Conversation Questions on Music: Concert experiences
- What is the most memorable concert experience you’ve had?
- Do you prefer large stadium concerts or smaller, more intimate shows? Why?
- Have you ever been to a concert that was ruined by poor sound quality or other technical issues?
- What is the best concert you’ve ever been to and why?
- Do you prefer to see live music in a seated venue or standing room only? Why?
- What is the most expensive concert ticket you’ve ever purchased? Was it worth the cost?
- Have you ever seen a concert where the artist was visibly under the influence of drugs or alcohol? How did it affect the performance?
- Do you believe that concerts are an important part of the music industry, or do you think that streaming services have made them less necessary?
- What is the largest concert venue you’ve ever attended?
- Have you ever been to a music festival? If so, which one and what was your experience like?
- What is the longest concert you’ve ever attended? Was it worth staying for the entire show?
- Do you prefer to attend concerts alone or with friends? Why?
- What is the farthest you’ve ever traveled for a concert? Was it worth the trip?
- Have you ever had a negative concert experience due to unruly or disrespectful fans?
- Do you think that the cost of concert tickets is too high, or do you believe that artists should be able to charge whatever they want?
More English Conversation Questions on Music