Skip to content
English Conversation Questions on Social issues: Racism and discrimination
- What is racism and how does it manifest in society?
- How has racism and discrimination affected different communities throughout history?
- What are some common stereotypes about certain racial or ethnic groups and how do they contribute to discrimination?
- How can individuals and communities work towards combating racism and discrimination?
- What are some examples of institutional racism and how can they be addressed?
- How can we support and uplift marginalized communities that have been affected by racism and discrimination?
- How has the media played a role in perpetuating or challenging racism and discrimination?
- What are some strategies for having difficult conversations about race and discrimination with friends or family members?
- What role can education play in addressing racism and discrimination?
- How can we create a more inclusive and equitable society for all individuals, regardless of their race or ethnicity?
- What are some potential solutions to addressing systemic racism and discrimination in our society?
More English Conversation Questions on Social Issues