Skip to content
English Conversation Questions on Twitter: Verified Accounts
- What does it mean for a Twitter account to be “verified”?
- What criteria do you think Twitter uses to determine which accounts to verify?
- Do you believe verified accounts have more influence or credibility on Twitter? Why or why not?
- Have you ever interacted with a verified account on Twitter? If yes, how was your experience?
- Should Twitter verify more accounts or limit verification to a select few? Why?
- How can the presence of verified accounts affect online conversations and discussions?
- What impact does the verification badge have on combating misinformation and fake news on Twitter?
- What steps would you take if you discovered a verified account spreading false information?
- What are some benefits or drawbacks of having a verified account on Twitter?
- Do you think the verification process on Twitter is transparent and fair? Why or why not?
- Should other social media platforms adopt a similar verification system? Why or why not?
More English Conversation Topics on Twitter