Skip to content
English Conversation Questions on My opinion on abortion
- What are your general thoughts on the topic of abortion?
- Do you believe that abortion should be legal or illegal?
- What factors or circumstances do you think should be considered when deciding whether or not to have an abortion?
- Do you think a woman should have the right to choose an abortion, or should the decision be made by the government?
- How do you view the ethical and moral aspects surrounding abortion?
- Are there any specific situations or exceptions where you believe abortion should be allowed?
- Do you think there should be any restrictions or regulations on abortion procedures?
- How do you think society should support individuals who face unplanned pregnancies?
- What alternatives or options do you believe should be available for women who do not want to proceed with a pregnancy?
- What are your thoughts on the potential psychological or emotional effects of abortion on women?
- How do you think conversations and debates about abortion can be approached in a respectful and constructive manner?
More English Conversation Topics on Abortion